Aspires 18650 3.7V rechargeable battery cell is made for high discharge current (max. 40A) applications. 40 Amperes is more than enough to run almost any high drain (high discharge current) electronic device. Aspire's high capacity (1800mAh) battery will provide much longer run time than any standard ICR battery.
Aspire has developed a new Solid Solution technology by mixing the high capacity characteristics of the Li-ion chemistry [cobalt based] cells, and high safety of the LiMn2O4 [manganese based] Lithium based batteries.
- Type: ICR 18650
- Qty: 1pc
- High Drain
- 1800mAh Capacity
- Peek Discharge Current: 40 Amp
- Volts 3.7
- Material: Hybrid IMR
- Approx: 3.4 Centimeters Long
- Approx: 1.8 Centimeters Diameter
Parameters and testing are available from ASPIRE, please check them before purchase.
Caution: (specific warnings from Aspire)
- Do not store batteries loose or in pants pockets or purses without being contained in a protective case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Charge fully before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
Cannot ship to International destinations
Please Note: All Lithium Batteries are inherently sensitive and dangerous if used improperly, over amping, short circuiting, improperly charging, physical damage to housing, etc. can cause these batteries to explode catastrophically and cause physical harm and/or death. You must learn how to use them properly and make sure to match the atomizer coil resistances and loads to the specifications of the particular battery. Do not solely rely on the specifications posted here each battery manufacturer has fully tested their batteries and have the most up to date and current specs published. We cannot be held responsible for personal injury, death or damages caused by improper use resulting failure of batteries. Make sure that you fully understand how to work with Lithium batteries safely