Aspire INR 26650 4200mAh High-drain Battery is a high performance rechargeable lithium battery. It works with Aspire NX100 as well as other 26650 mods.
- Type: Li-ion INR (Rechargeable)
- Rated capacity: 4300mAh
- Max Discharge current (continuous): 20A
- Max Discharge current (Pulse): 40A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Style: Flat top
- Initial impedance: 13ohm (+/- 2ohm)
- Rated storage temperature: 20-60C
Caution: (specific warnings from Aspire)
- Do not store batteries loose or in pants pockets or purses without being contained in a protective case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Charge fully before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
Cannot ship to International destinations
Please Note: All Lithium Batteries are inherently sensitive and dangerous if used improperly, over amping, short circuiting, improperly charging, physical damage to housing, etc. can cause these batteries to explode catastrophically and cause physical harm and/or death. You must learn how to use them properly and make sure to match the atomizer coil resistances and loads to the specifications of the particular battery. Do not solely rely on the specifications posted here each battery manufacturer has fully tested their batteries and have the most up to date and current specs published. We cannot be held responsible for personal injury, death or damages caused by improper use resulting failure of batteries. Make sure that you fully understand how to work with Lithium batteries safely