Original High Quality MNKE IMR26650 3.7v Li-MN Rechargeable High Drain Battery (Highly recommended for mechanical mod users) but suitable for all 26650 mods
MNKE IMR 26650 batteries are the definitive battery for the mechanical-mod user. Not only are these the safest batteries available, they also perform better for a longer period of time.
Safe chemistry Li-MN 3.7V rechargeable high drain battery does not require protection circuit.
These cells can handle high amperage and is safe to use in series / multi-cell applications.
Can be charged with any Li-Ion battery charger with 4.2V output.
PCS: 1 pcs
Brand Name: MNKE
Type: Li-Mn (High Drain)
Rated Capacity: 3500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.8V
Peak Voltage: 4.2V
Chemistry: Lithium manganese Dioxide (Li-Mn02)
Style: Flat Top
Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 20 A
Maximum Pulse Discharging Current: 60 A
Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 6.5 A
- Do not store batteries loose or in pants pockets or purses without being contained in a protective case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Charge fully before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
Cannot Ship to International destinations
Please Note: All Lithium Batteries are inherently sensitive and dangerous if used improperly, over amping, short circuiting, improperly charging, physical damage to housing, etc. can cause these batteries to explode catastrophically and cause physical harm and/or death. You must learn how to use them properly and make sure to match the atomizer coil resistances and loads to the specifications of the particular battery. Do not solely rely on the specifications posted here each battery manufacturer has fully tested their batteries and have the most up to date and current specs published. We cannot be held responsible for personal injury, death or damages caused by improper use resulting failure of batteries. Make sure that you fully understand how to work with Lithium batteries safely