These huge capacity batteries are typically used in the joyetech eVic as an option larger replacement but can also be used 2200 mAh eGo-T mod, eGo, Vamo VV-Mod and many other mods for greatly extended capacity. These Batteries have the Flat Top
Please note: Standard Batteries are designed for general applications like flashlites and low power mods usually with built in protections like the SMOK SID mod, Joyetech eGo Mod, Vamo Mod etc where you are using standard coil resistances around 1.8ohm. Please do not use these batteries in Mechanical, High wattage mods or Sub ohm mods as these require High Drain Batteries for safety.
May come in Joyetech or Panasonic packaging
- Qty: 1 pcs
- Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah ( 3400mAh)
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Energy (Wh): 12.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V-3.7V
- Weight (g): 46 g
- Diameter (mm): 18.06 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Height (mm): 65 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Max. Discharge rate: C Raing 2C (Maximum recommended current 6.8A)
- Pulse current (5-6 sec.): 12A
- Top (positive side): Flat top
- Model: NCR18650B
- Made in Japan
- Made by Panasonic
- Approx: 6.5 Centimeters Long
- Approx: 1.8 Centimeters Diameter
- Do not store batteries loose or in pants pockets or purses without being contained in a protective case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
- Charge fully before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
Cannot Ship to International destinations
Please Note: All Lithium Batteries are inherently sensitive and dangerous if used improperly, over amping, short circuiting, improperly charging, physical damage to housing, etc. can cause these batteries to explode catastrophically and cause physical harm and/or death. You must learn how to use them properly and make sure to match the atomizer coil resistances and loads to the specifications of the particular battery. Do not solely rely on the specifications posted here each battery manufacturer has fully tested their batteries and have the most up to date and current specs published. We cannot be held responsible for personal injury, death or damages caused by improper use resulting failure of batteries. Make sure that you fully understand how to work with Lithium batteries safely