Joyetech eCom-BT Battery is a lithium battery with Bluetooth function. It can be connected to myVapors™ App software to realize the wireless data transmission between your mobile phone and device..
Special Pricing on these while they last, DOA Warranty only
- 1.Bluetooth connectivity
- 2.New coating: UV paint, cross cut resistant
- 3.Safter C2 atomizer head
- 4.Battery charge indication
- 5.Low battery warning
- 6.Short circuit protection
- 7.Atomizer detecting
- 8.Atomizer protection
- Size (diameter *length): 14mm *103mm
- Colors: black, silver
- 1 x Joyetech eCom - BT Bluetooth Battery with eGo Thread - 650mAh
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Power on and off press the button for 5 times in quick succession, the button light will flash 5 times to indicate
that it is ready for use. In the same way, eCom-BT will be powered off after 5 presses.
Bluetooth connectivity In “myVapors” interface, you can view that the adjustable wattage range is 5Wto 10W, the Atomizer Resistance value and Battery Power of your eCom-BT, as well as the the number of puffs you’ve taken, and even how much you’ve saved this day/week/month/year.
Bluetooth General Settings
- Click the button in the upper left corner will pop up a menu, the “General” settings. “Setting” option will let you to customize vapor habits whist check your health state, while you can can check the vaping areas nearby with combining the Google Maps in “Location” option.
- Vaping press the button and inhale. When the button is held down, the button light will be illuminated and will gradually go out when button is released.
- Charging simply charger eCom-BT through USB port on the side of the battery. Pleass connect it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable. When it's fully charged, the button light will go out.
Battery and Charging Safety Tips
These instructions apply to eGo, 510 style batteries but are also generally applied safety tips to all Lithium battery cells
- Remove the battery when completely charged, this helps prevents potential over charging and overheating of the battery.
- Never charge batteries in excessively warm area or direct sunlight, cars are not great places to charge your batteries but can be done if care is taken to keep them cool.
- Consider where you are charging your batteries try to keep them away from flammable surfaces while charging and do not leave unattended while charging.
- Always use the correct charger that matches your battery 420 mAh battery chargers are typical for most eGo batteries and less then 200 mAh battery charges for 510 style batteries like E-Smart, EMUS etc.. When possible use the same manufacturer for both charger and battery.
- Discontinue using any battery that malfunctions in anyway! i.e. wont take charge, button malfunction, striped threads, damage to housing, etc. its not worth the few dollars you save, buy a new battery if needed.
- Do not buy after market or no name brand batteries, companies like Joyetech, Innokin, Kanger, Smok, Eleaf and several others have been making these batteries a long time for this industry. They are able to provide support and answer questions related to their products
- All USB ports are not created equal. USB ports have a milliamp and output voltage rating. You should only use approved and properly rated usb power adapters for charging your batteries. Around 80% of the reported battery failures are occurring during charging of the battery because the proper chargers are not being used. People are using phone adapters, laptops and computers and other adapters. Its better to use a wall adapter designed for charging eCig Batteries. Laptops in particular seem to be involved in a lot of the reported charging failures so buy an adapter the convenience is not worth the risk.