Kangertech EMOW Battery - 1300mAh, the same battery as the one in EMOW kit.
Voltage can be adjusted via pressing the button! works well with most
ego/510 cartomizers/atomizers with a resistance between 1.5ohm~3.3ohm.
It has a special feature allowing you to select from three different volatages as needed
- Size (length and diameter): 99mm x 16mm
- Capacity: 1300mAh
1 x Kangertech EMOW Battery - 1300mAh
1) How to turn on the battery?
The EMOW battery comes with 5-click protection: Generally, the battery is shipped in the off position. In off position, the battery will not function even when pressing the button. To turn on battery, press manual button 5 times within 2 seconds. You will see colorful LED blink 3 times. To turn off battery, press manual button 5 times within 2 second as well, the colorful LED will also blink 3 times! "5-click protection" can protect the battery from being activated when you do not want or do not use it. No more firing in your pocket!
2) Voltage adjustment
With a unique design, you can adjust the battery's output voltage by pressing the button 3 times in one second while the LED light will blink 3 times. 3.7V(Red light), 4.2V(Green light), 4.8V(White light).
When the battery power is low, the battery LED flashes 15 times continuously while pressing the button, pls get the battery charged immediately.
To charge the battery, pls gently screw the battery into the USB charger. Plug the USB charger into the USB port of an AC-USB charger or a computer.
It takes about 4 hours to fully charge the battery.
Please Note: The battery comes with no chargers. Use Kanger Evod USB charger to charge the battery.
Battery and Charging Safety Tips
These instructions apply to eGo, 510 style batteries but are also generally applied safety tips to all Lithium battery cells
- Remove the battery when completely charged, this helps prevents potential over charging and overheating of the battery.
- Never charge batteries in excessively warm area or direct sunlight, cars are not great places to charge your batteries but can be done if care is taken to keep them cool.
- Consider where you are charging your batteries try to keep them away from flammable surfaces while charging and do not leave unattended while charging.
- Always use the correct charger that matches your battery 420 mAh battery chargers are typical for most eGo batteries and less then 200 mAh battery charges for 510 style batteries like E-Smart, EMUS etc.. When possible use the same manufacturer for both charger and battery.
- Discontinue using any battery that malfunctions in anyway! i.e. wont take charge, button malfunction, striped threads, damage to housing, etc. its not worth the few dollars you save, buy a new battery if needed.
- Do not buy after market or no name brand batteries, companies like Joyetech, Innokin, Kanger, Smok, Eleaf and several others have been making these batteries a long time for this industry. They are able to provide support and answer questions related to their products
- All USB ports are not created equal. USB ports have a milliamp and output voltage rating. You should only use approved and properly rated usb power adapters for charging your batteries. Around 80% of the reported battery failures are occurring during charging of the battery because the proper chargers are not being used. People are using phone adapters, laptops and computers and other adapters. Its better to use a wall adapter designed for charging eCig Batteries. Laptops in particular seem to be involved in a lot of the reported charging failures so buy an adapter the convenience is not worth the risk.