VapeOnly Aura Mini Battery - 1450mAh is a tiny sized yet powerful e-cig battery! Output Voltage range from 3.3V to 4.2V,Wattage output range from 10W to 35W. The 5-click ON/OFF function makes it safer and easier to use. Simple and elegant it will provide a great vaping experience.
- Size: 16*85.5mm
- Wattage output: 10-35W
- Output Voltage range: 3.3-4.2V
- Threading: 510 (eGo with Adapter(sold separately)
With built-in 1450mAh high-quality lithium battery, designed for long usage periods.
Clear and Simple Light Indicators: To help distinguish different kinds of battery modes.
Low Resistance Protection:
When the battery is on, atomizer will not work if its resistance is lower
than 0.3ohm when you press the power button. The white LED light will double flash 5 times with the
battery going to standby mode.
Low Voltage Protection:
When the battery is on and the voltage is low, hold down the power button,
the white and red LED light will flash 5 times each alternatively with the battery going to standby
mode and not working. Then please charge your battery.
When the battery is on, if under open circuit situation or no atomizer is connected,
the white LED light will have a single flash 10 times with the battery going to standby mode when
you press the power button.
When the battery is on, hold down the power button, the red LED light will triple
flash 5 times with the battery going onto standby mode if the temperature of the device is higher
than the setting point.
Battery Overload Protection:
When the battery is on, hold down the power button, the red LED light
will double flash 5 times when the battery going onto standby mode if the voltage is lower than 3.5V,
and the resistance is lower than 0.5O.
Battery and Charging Safety Tips
These instructions apply to eGo, 510 style batteries but are also generally applied safety tips to all Lithium battery cells
- Remove the battery when completely charged, this helps prevents potential over charging and overheating of the battery.
- Never charge batteries in excessively warm area or direct sunlight, cars are not great places to charge your batteries but can be done if care is taken to keep them cool.
- Consider where you are charging your batteries try to keep them away from flammable surfaces while charging and do not leave unattended while charging.
- Always use the correct charger that matches your battery 420 mAh battery chargers are typical for most eGo batteries and less then 200 mAh battery charges for 510 style batteries like E-Smart, EMUS etc.. When possible use the same manufacturer for both charger and battery.
- Discontinue using any battery that malfunctions in anyway! i.e. wont take charge, button malfunction, striped threads, damage to housing, etc. its not worth the few dollars you save, buy a new battery if needed.
- Do not buy after market or no name brand batteries, companies like Joyetech, Innokin, Kanger, Smok, Eleaf and several others have been making these batteries a long time for this industry. They are able to provide support and answer questions related to their products
- All USB ports are not created equal. USB ports have a milliamp and output voltage rating. You should only use approved and properly rated usb power adapters for charging your batteries. Around 80% of the reported battery failures are occurring during charging of the battery because the proper chargers are not being used. People are using phone adapters, laptops and computers and other adapters. Its better to use a wall adapter designed for charging eCig Batteries. Laptops in particular seem to be involved in a lot of the reported charging failures so buy an adapter the convenience is not worth the risk.