Joyetech CUBIS Pro Atomizer - 4ml adopts a new unique and leak resistant cup design,
whose coil replacement and juice fill can be achieved by removing its top section from the cap.
Airflow controls are also contained within the removable top tank assembly, meaning the possibility
for leakage or coil flooding is greatly reduced.
- Exclusive TFTA-Tank Technology with Greater Convenience
- Detachable and Washable Structure
- NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. Head
- Multiple Atomizer Heads Can Be Applied
- Redesigned Airflow Control System
- Support MTL and DL vaping
- Capacity: 4ml
- Size: 22mm x 54.5mm
- Mouthpiece: 11.5mm x 16mm
- Material: SS + Pyrex glass tube
- Thread: 510 Thread
- 1 x Joyetech CUBIS Pro Atomizer
- 1 x Notchcoil 0.25ohm DL (30 - 70W)
- 1 x BF SS316 0.5ohm DL (15 - 30W)
- 1 x LVC Clapton 1.5ohm MTL
- 1 x Extra Derlin Spiral Mouthpiece
- 1 x Manual and Warranty card
How to assemble:
- 1. Screw the top cap onto the airflow ring and put the mouthpiece onto the top.
- 2. Drip a few drops into the atomizer head and install it onto the vent pipe.
- 3. Install the above part with the atomizer tube then the whole CUBIS Pro is assembled.
How to change atomizer head:
Unscrew the atomizer cap, the atomizer head is located on the cap. Just unscrew it and replace a new one.
- 1. Please don't wash the atomizer head with water. Simply scrub it with cotton or clean dry cloth.
- 2. Please drip at least 5 drops of e-juice to the atomizer head and vape a few times in power-off condition (with airflow widely open) before its first use to avoid dry burn.
How to re-filling:
Separate the atomizer from the battery, and unscrew the mouthpiece base from the atomizer cap. Inject the liquid into the e-juice hole.
- 1. Please don't fill in through the middle hole of the atomizer cap.
- 2. Please don't overfill to avoid overflown
Important Warnings About Coil Types:
Sub Ohm Coils:
Safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm coils. Sub-ohm coils are designed to only work on a device capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. You must verify that your batteries are able to handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. Improper use can lead to device or property damage and/or personal injury.Please do your research before buying and using sub-ohm devices and coils.
Nickel, Titanium and several other material coils are specifically designed only to work with devices that can adjust the voltage and current output automatically in direct response to the coil temperature. You can NOT use temperature control coils with any device that is not intended to handle temperature control. Please do your research before buying and using temperature controlled devices and coils.
Please note: There is no warranty or exchange on tanks, clearomizers or coils there are exclusions to this policy please review our warranty policy