SMOK Gimlet Cloud Tank (GCT) Ni-200 - 4ml, the new well crafted tank, suitable for 20w - 80w
power device. It comes with OCC coil 0.2ohm and 4 different sized air holes. Great choice to
use with your high power device!
- 1. Suitable for temperature control
- 2. Pure nickel temperature sensing coil installed
- 3. 0.2ohm sub ohm Organic cotton ( compatible with VCT series clearomizers)
- 4. GCT can avoid dry-burning when used with device equipped temperature control system
- 5. Work with 20W to 80W power device
- 6. New 4 different sized air holes
- Size (diameter x length): 22 x 77mm
- Capacity: 4ml
- 1 x drip tip
- 1 x upper cap
- 1 x glass tube
- 1 x VCT Ni200 atomizer head
- 1 x base
- How to replace coil: clockwise screw the base part off the atomizer; anticlockwise screw the atomizer head off the base part; replace the new atomizer into the base part and screw.
- How to fill: screw the base part off the GCT; every time you use a new atomizer head. Pls drip a small amount of e-liquid (about 0.3 - 0.5ml) onto the top center of coil head, and let the organic cotton completely soaked; then hold the tank upside down and fill e-liquid into the tank tube. Pay attention not to drip it into the central airflow tube.
- GCT Ni200 tank can not work with general battery which uses only coils above 0.3ohm.
- It comes with 510 thread, can work with most 510 threaded atomizers.
- VCT Ni200 atomizer head can work with VCT series clearomizers.
- Separate VCT Ni200 atomizer heads will be available later.
Important Warnings About Coil Types:
Sub Ohm Coils:
Safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm coils. Sub-ohm coils are designed to only work on a device capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. You must verify that your batteries are able to handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. Improper use can lead to device or property damage and/or personal injury.Please do your research before buying and using sub-ohm devices and coils.
Nickel, Titanium and several other material coils are specifically designed only to work with devices that can adjust the voltage and current output automatically in direct response to the coil temperature. You can NOT use temperature control coils with any device that is not intended to handle temperature control. Please do your research before buying and using temperature controlled devices and coils.
Please note: There is no warranty or exchange on tanks, clearomizers or coils there are exclusions to this policy please review our warranty policy