SMOK TF-RDTA Tank - 5ml features big replaceable deck, hidden sealing ring and innovative juice flow control system, swivel-cap top filling and side airflow slots direct-to-coil design. With TF-RDTA, you can enjoy a strong and open draw like RDA.
- Super big replaceable deck
- Hidden sealing ring
- Innovative juice flow control system
- Patented swivel-cap top filling
- Side airflow slots direct-to-coil design
- Size (height x diameter): 63mm x 24.5mm
- Material: Glass & Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 5ml
- Thread: 510
- Color: Black
- 1 x TF-RDTA Tank (24.5mm)
- 1 x TF-RDTA S2 Deck (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Allen Key Screwdriver
- 1 x Replacement Glass tube
- 1 x SMOK Vape band
- 1 x User manual
- Spare Parts
HOW TO BUILD THE RDTA
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Take the TF-RDTA deck apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the left-side holes, and the other end into the right-side holes.
4. Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off.
Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s just larger than the coil you built.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Then guide the ends of cotton wick through the holes below.
8. Cutting the ends and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
9. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
Important Warnings About Coil Types:
Sub Ohm Coils:
Safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm coils. Sub-ohm coils are designed to only work on a device capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. You must verify that your batteries are able to handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. Improper use can lead to device or property damage and/or personal injury.Please do your research before buying and using sub-ohm devices and coils.
Nickel, Titanium and several other material coils are specifically designed only to work with devices that can adjust the voltage and current output automatically in direct response to the coil temperature. You can NOT use temperature control coils with any device that is not intended to handle temperature control. Please do your research before buying and using temperature controlled devices and coils.
Please note: There is no warranty or exchange on tanks, clearomizers or coils there are exclusions to this policy please review our warranty policy