Joye eVic Basic TC MOD comes with max 40W output &1500mAh battery capacity, which features compact size,
RTC & custom logo function, dual battery protection and upgradeable firmware. 6 colors for your selection.
- Ultimate compact with intuitive design
- Supports RTC/ VW/VT/ BYPASS /TCR Mode
- Real time clock & Custom logo function
- Dual circuit protection and upgradeable firmware
- Size: 22 x 32 x 55 mm
- Battery capacity: 1500mAh
- Output mode: RTC/VW/VT(Ni/Ti/SS316)/Bypass/TCR
- Output wattage: 1- 40W
- Temp range: 100 - 315?(200 - 600F)
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm for VT/TCR modes; 0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW/BYPASS modes
- 1 x eVic basic Mod Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warning card
- 1 x Warranty card
Power on and off:
Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession, the screen will on. Then it's ready to use.
In the same way, the device will be turned off by pressing another 5 times in quick succession.
Hold the fire button and inhale the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Charging and upgrading:
Simply connect the device with a micro USB cable to charge or upgrade. When it's fully charged,
the display will go out.
Set screen protection:
When the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the right regulatory button to enter
into adjustment interface. Press the right button again to enter into screen protection time setting.
Choose the protection time and press the fire button to confirm.
Should you get stuck while upgrade, just press the "+" button and then insert into the reset hole
with a needle to restart.
Switch among different modes: Press the fire button 3 times to enter into the setting menu.
Press the right regulatory button to switch among TEMP, TCR, Power and BYPASS modes.
Press the fire button to confirm. And press left button while flashing to enter into subsidiary menu.
How to set the TCR:
In power-off condition, press the fire button and right regulator simultaneously for about 5 seconds
to enter into TCR set menu:
- 1. Press right/left regulator to choose between TCR M1, M2, M3;
- 2. Then press the fire button to select certain parameter;
- 3. Press the regulator to set the parameter;
- 4. Long press the fire button or leave it for about 10 seconds to confirm.
Joyetech now requires S/N (serial number) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market).
We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!