The Heatvape Kayfun 3.1 RBA Rebuildable Atomizer Kit is a rebuildable atomizer designed to enhance the flavor.
With an optional clear polypropylene window, you can see how much is remaining. It uses a chamber to house your
wick and coil, which concentrates the vapor and produces a bold flavor.The Kayfun is made of stainless steel
- Size (length x diameter): 86x22mm
- Capacity: 4.5ml
- Coil: dual coil or single coil (you should build the coil)
- Material: stainless steel
- Material of the transparent body: Polycarbonate
- Connector: 510 connector
- 1x Kayfun 3.1 atomizer
- 1x repalcement plastic tube
- 1x pack of wick
- 1x pack of rubber seal rings, post screws and a steel ring
- 1x screwdriver
- 1x 10ml semi-transparent empy bottle with needle tip
- Screw the collector-tank in atomizer base.
- Install wick/coil.
- Screw evaporation chamber into the atomizer base, then body,cover and mouthpiece in succession.
Kayfun filling can be done in two ways.
method 1 (classic):
- unscrew the cap.
- pour e-liquid into the space between the body and vaporizing chamber.
- screw the cap back on.
method 2 (through the valve):
Filling through the valve, you will need a bottle with a think plastic nose. Nose diameter should be suitable to the filling port.
- turn the mouthpiece down
- insert the nose of the bottle in the valve opening.
- fill the tank by squeezing the bottle. The air will escape from the tank into evaporation chamber through the same grooves.
- take out the nose of the bottle from the valve, turn mouthpiece on.
Air inlet can be adjusted through adjustment holes with special screwdriver.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers.
- 510 thread, compatible with 510/ego threaded batteries.
- You should build coil before using.
- There is CE mark on package box.
This product is for advanced users only. There is of risk of damaging your mods, devices, and batteries if it is being used improperly i.e. bad coil builds. Please make sure that you have an excellent understanding and have done research on this type of product before purchasing.
Please note there is no warranty on Coils, Atomizers, Clearomizers, Tanks and Cartomizers please see our warranty policy for more details