The Mini Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (RDA for short) is made by Smoktech and called as RDA Octopus in some sites.
The RDA is designed for dripping and has great flavor and vapor production utilizing a single coil
masked with some individual wicks.
This Smoktech RDA comes fully assembled with a 2.0 ohm.
The RDA has a standard 510 conneciton, which can fit most devices with 510 threading like
eGo C 650mah batteries and Sigelei Zmax V3.
The coil and wick are replaceable and rebuildable by yourself. You can change the resistance easily
by adjusting the coil yourself.
The product comes with NO 510/901 drip tip. You can use most 510/901 style drips tip on it. You'll find these in the drip tip section
- Size(excluding drip tip):Diameter 14.3mm;Length 26.5mm
- Colors: Black
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge
of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These
materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
Ohm Meters are avilable in the misc setion for testing the ohms of your rebuild after you are complete rebuilding one
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
This product is for advanced users only. There is of risk of damaging your mods, devices, and batteries if it is being used improperly i.e. bad coil builds. Please make sure that you have an excellent understanding and have done research on this type of product before purchasing.