It is one of the first rebuildable clearomizers, only designed for electronic cigarette veterans and users who
enjoy the fun of DIY. It require a certain level of mechanical skills and knowledge to able to use and rebuild
vivi tank properly.
Each vivi tank comes with a 2ohm Wick & Coil Assembly.
Tank is made from polypropylene and comes in 5 colors. Each tank holds approximately 4ml, which can last a few days.
Each vivi tank comes with an aluminum top cap connected with an aluminum driptip.
Vivi tank has a 510 threading, so it can work well on most eGo style batteries.
- Tank capacity:4ml
- Package: each in a black mini box.
How to fill Vivi tank?
- Remove the top cap
- insert a syringe through one of the wick holes. Slowly inject your favorite e-liquid till the tank is about 90% full.
- Get top cap back
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge
of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These
materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
Ohm Meters are available in the misc setion for testing the ohms of your rebuild after you are complete rebuilding one
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.