It is the lastest rebulidable electronic cigarette atomizer kit made by Vision company.
It is designed only for veterans.
The atomizer allows you to rebulid the atomizer again and again with minimal work.
It is one of the most versitile rebuildables available and also alows you to use this atomizer
with standard Joyetech eGo C/T cartridges as opposed to driping.
Once you know how to use it, you will find fun rebuild. However it is not easy for a beginner to use.
Please read the notes below before you begin to use it.
We also carry prerebuilt atomizer coils if you don't wish to do this yourself
- Various 510 Stainless Steel Drip Tips can fit the product.
- Brand: Vision
- Unit: 1 set
- Material: Copper with painted stainless steel
- Packaging: metal case
Each Kit contains:
- 1pc A Drip Tip
- 1pc B Cone
- 1pc C Coil Base
- 1pc D eGo T Needle Base
- 1pc F Dripping Body (used to hold the eliquid)
- 1pc F eGo T Collar Piece
- 1pc G Changeable Coil 1.8-2.0ohm
Recommended Dripping Method
You need A,B,C,D,E,G(Parts E can hold around 1ML liquid that is equal to around 40 drops and will last around 90-100 inhales)
Using wit an eGo C/T cartridge
You need A,B,C,D,F,G putting these parts together for a complete unit. This allows connection with any type of Ego T cartridges.
Attach to an eGo battery and enjoy the experience.
How to replace the coil assembly of Eternity rebulidable atomizer?
Please our help desk knowledgebase instruction.
Important Please note:
This is an advanced vaping device. DO NOT purchase if you are not comfortable or experienced with this.
There are no returns on this product. We do not also accept DOA.
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how
to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used(ohm meters are sold in Misc section)
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
See our knowledgebase in the help desk for more details and instructions on filling and rebuilding these
This product is for advanced users only. There is of risk of damaging your mods, devices, and batteries if it is being used improperly i.e. bad coil builds. Please make sure that you have an excellent understanding and have done research on this type of product before purchasing.
Please note there is not warranty on Atomizers, Clearomizers, Tanks and Cartomizers Please see our warranty policy for more details