This is the lastest Evod Variable Voltage Battery from Kanger company.
The battery allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.2v to 4.8v by spinning the
knob at the bottom. Each increment is 0.4v.
Similar to the Joyetech eGo-C twist battery, the battery also features 3 kinds of Protections:
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down. The battery won't go back to work until short circuit ends.
- Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.2v, the batery will shut down.
Also,the battery's button has a 5-click On/Off lock the same as eGo-C Twist 650mAh Manual Battery. Please press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery.
The battery has the typical 510/eGo connector and can use a variety of 510/eGo atomizers or tanks, or clearomizers like Kanger Evod Clearomizer.
- Unit: 1pc
- Size: Length x Diameter: 105mm x19mm
- Output voltage options:3.2v/3.6v/4.0v/4.4v/4.8v
- Colors:Black/Stainless Steel
- Button Led: White
- Package: Simple Box
Please Note: The battery comes with no chargers. Use Kanger Evod USB charger to charge the battery.
Battery and Charging Safety Tips
These instructions apply to eGo, 510 style batteries but are also generally applied safety tips to all Lithium battery cells
- Remove the battery when completely charged, this helps prevents potential over charging and overheating of the battery.
- Never charge batteries in excessively warm area or direct sunlight, cars are not great places to charge your batteries but can be done if care is taken to keep them cool.
- Consider where you are charging your batteries try to keep them away from flammable surfaces while charging and do not leave unattended while charging.
- Always use the correct charger that matches your battery 420 mAh battery chargers are typical for most eGo batteries and less then 200 mAh battery charges for 510 style batteries like E-Smart, EMUS etc.. When possible use the same manufacturer for both charger and battery.
- Discontinue using any battery that malfunctions in anyway! i.e. wont take charge, button malfunction, striped threads, damage to housing, etc. its not worth the few dollars you save, buy a new battery if needed.
- Do not buy after market or no name brand batteries, companies like Joyetech, Innokin, Kanger, Smok, Eleaf and several others have been making these batteries a long time for this industry. They are able to provide support and answer questions related to their products
- All USB ports are not created equal. USB ports have a milliamp and output voltage rating. You should only use approved and properly rated usb power adapters for charging your batteries. Around 80% of the reported battery failures are occurring during charging of the battery because the proper chargers are not being used. People are using phone adapters, laptops and computers and other adapters. Its better to use a wall adapter designed for charging eCig Batteries. Laptops in particular seem to be involved in a lot of the reported charging failures so buy an adapter the convenience is not worth the risk.