This is the latest Vision Spinner battery that has been completely redesigned for 2014. It incorporates all the features of the previous
version and improves upon the design with a new PCB(Printed Circuit Board) larger Capacity at 1650mAh it could potentially last days before needing a charge. It
has a new button that will indicate its power level so you can tell when its time to recharge with any standard USB charger rated at 420mA. The new finish allows
a more comfortable grip and is attractive as well. The battery also has a new spinner dial that is more reliable easier to read and set. It is packed with safety features
you expect from a higher end battery including standard five click on and off, short circuit protection, over vaping protection. You can adjust the voltage from 3.3 to 4.8 volts
to suit your atomizer resistance and taste.
- Capacity: 1650 mAh battery
- Safety: PCB control head, Short Circuit, 5 Click On/Off
- Dimensions: (length)124.5 * 16.5(Diameter) mm (width):61.8g
- Volts (output): 3.3 to 4.8V Charging voltages(inputs): 4.2V / 420mA
- Compatibility: Most All 510/eGo threaded accessories
- Colors: Black, Red, Silver
Quick Start Instructions:
1. Turn on or off the battery
- The battery is turned on or off simply by pressing the button five times within two seconds
- When the battery is off, the button will flash three times to indicate that battery is activated
- When the battery is on, the button ?ashes three times in a pattern to indicate that the battery is off
2. Set up the voltage output
- The vision Spinner II is capable of outputting voltages from 3.3v to 4.8v
- The bottom dial indicates the position of the voltage output level
- Simply Rotate the bottom dial to align the red line with the bottom dial to get the desired voltage level, that's it!
- The red line on bottom spin can adjust to any position along the scale from 3.3v to 4.8v in order to fine tune your voltage outputs settings, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
- The red line moves between 3.3v - 4.8v along the scale do not attempt to rotate beyond the 3.3. and 4.8 setting or damage to the battery may occur.
3. Power indicator
- The vision Spinner II can display three colors on the button to indicate the battery usage levels
- If the button displays a White color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 60%-100% in battery power
- If the battery displays a Blue color when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power left
- If the button displays an orange color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 0%-30% in battery power ( that means its time to charge your battery!)
- If The button flashes fifteen times in a mixed pattern color that means there's no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged again
Battery and Charging Safety Tips
These instructions apply to eGo, 510 style batteries but are also generally applied safety tips to all Lithium battery cells
- Remove the battery when completely charged, this helps prevents potential over charging and overheating of the battery.
- Never charge batteries in excessively warm area or direct sunlight, cars are not great places to charge your batteries but can be done if care is taken to keep them cool.
- Consider where you are charging your batteries try to keep them away from flammable surfaces while charging and do not leave unattended while charging.
- Always use the correct charger that matches your battery 420 mAh battery chargers are typical for most eGo batteries and less then 200 mAh battery charges for 510 style batteries like E-Smart, EMUS etc.. When possible use the same manufacturer for both charger and battery.
- Discontinue using any battery that malfunctions in anyway! i.e. wont take charge, button malfunction, striped threads, damage to housing, etc. its not worth the few dollars you save, buy a new battery if needed.
- Do not buy after market or no name brand batteries, companies like Joyetech, Innokin, Kanger, Smok, Eleaf and several others have been making these batteries a long time for this industry. They are able to provide support and answer questions related to their products
- All USB ports are not created equal. USB ports have a milliamp and output voltage rating. You should only use approved and properly rated usb power adapters for charging your batteries. Around 80% of the reported battery failures are occurring during charging of the battery because the proper chargers are not being used. People are using phone adapters, laptops and computers and other adapters. Its better to use a wall adapter designed for charging eCig Batteries. Laptops in particular seem to be involved in a lot of the reported charging failures so buy an adapter the convenience is not worth the risk.