This atomizer is the same as the one in the KangerTech Subox Mini kit.
It compares with the first version of the Subtank Mini stainless steel atomizer, the new one has the same size & structure, and compatible with all of the spare parts of the previous version. The new version has some improvements such as an upgraded RBA deck, aqueous ceramic coating and a delrin 510 drip tip.
1. Come with 2 modes: OCC mode & RBA mode
2. Upgraded Organic Cotton Coil (OCC), which is compatible with a wider range of output wattage
3. Upgraded RBA deck: with 2 big holes
4. Upgraded airflow control system
5. Pyrex glass tank with a capacity of 4.5ml
6. Brass contact pin
7. Coated by aqueous ceramic
8. Delrin wide bore drip tip
9. 510 threading
- Brand: KangerTech
- Unit: 1set
- Metal Material: Stainless steel & Ceramic
- Tank Material: Pyrex glass
- Color: Black/White
- Size: Height 67mm; Diameter 22mm
- Capacity: 4.5ml
- Threading: 510
- Shipping weight: 272g
- Package: Gift Box
Each Set Contains:
- 1pc KangerTech Subtank Mini Atomizer (Upgraded OCC 0.5 ohm)
- 1pc Organic Cotton Coil (Upgraded OCC, 1.2 ohm)
- 1pc Mini RBA deck plus (with 0.5ohm pre-built coil)
- 1pc Spare Pyrex glass tank
- 1pc Mini Screw driver
- 1pc Organic Cotton (made in Japan)
- 1pc Spare resistance coil
- 4pcs Spare screw
- 1pc User manual
- 1pc Caution card
- 1pc Product Authenticity card
- 1pc Spare Delrin drip tip (White)
1. The first version OCC coils are also compatible with this atomizer
2. The mod output wattage for 0.5ohm OCC should be between 15-60W; for 1.2ohm OCC should be between 10-26W.
Important Warnings About Coil Types:
Sub Ohm Coils:
Safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm coils. Sub-ohm coils are designed to only work on a device capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. You must verify that your batteries are able to handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. Improper use can lead to device or property damage and/or personal injury.Please do your research before buying and using sub-ohm devices and coils.
Nickel, Titanium and several other material coils are specifically designed only to work with devices that can adjust the voltage and current output automatically in direct response to the coil temperature. You can NOT use temperature control coils with any device that is not intended to handle temperature control. Please do your research before buying and using temperature controlled devices and coils.
Please note: There is no warranty or exchange on tanks, clearomizers or coils there are exclusions to this policy please review our warranty policy